- Individual Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Pre-marital and Marriage Counseling
- Families and Teens
- Group Therapy - In-Person groups are held at our office and Online Groups are held via a secure telehealth platform.
- Anger Management: Wednesdays from 6-7:30pm (Telehealth)
- Anxiety Tele-health Group: Wednesdays from 12-1pm (Telehealth)
- Anxiety for Teen Girls: Quarterly group (Telehealth)
Mental Health Concerns
Human beings are bio-psycho-social-spiritual beings. CCAhope treats a broad range
of mental, emotional and spiritual concerns including but not limited to:
- Attention Difficulties
- Behavior Problems
- Bipolar Issues
- Career Choices
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders (mild to moderate)
- Emotional/Verbal abuse
- Executive Functioning Deficits
- Family Patterns (past/present)
- Impulse Control
- Identity Development & Low Self-Worth
- Marital Dysfunction
- Physical Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addictions
- Sexual Struggles
- Spiritual Problems
- Trauma Recovery
CCAHope clinicians participate on many insurance panels and are available to
accept insurance when medically indicated and consistent with a mutually defined
What is Spiritual Direction?
Spiritual Direction is inviting a mature Christian mentor to help you explore and
better understand your interior world. This process involves learning how to better
cooperate with what the Holy Spirit is doing to transform you to become more like
- The spiritual director enters the battle for your soul to promote spiritual
formation (Gal 4:19) which extends not only to external behavior but to your
internal moods and motives, attitudes and ruling passion.
- Characteristic milestones on the journey may include the following:
- Moving from lies which drive an inordinate focus on self and towards
truth which frees one to become the person God already sees.
- Detachment from every distracting attachment in order to embrace God alone
as the satisfier of your soul.
- Experiencing the surprise and joy of God's amazing grace as you are
seen for who you really are while still forgiven and wanted!
- Moving from pride and self-reliance toward humility and conscious
desperation for the Holy Spirit to do what only He can do.
- Moving from self-protection and impression management toward confidence
in God and freedom to take faith risks with and for Him.
Scripture, theological truth and longstanding Christian tradition give spiritual
direction its foundation. The Trinity is our Source and model as we learn to relate
in ways that elevate and serve others, pouring into them what is most alive in us by
Contact Brian Fast, Licensed Psychologist and Spiritual Director, at